• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye And Welcome Thread
Suggestion: Firstly have a thread for newcomers to post their welcome message. Example: Hey im billy,14 y/o, i live in sweden. Hope to have a pleasant experience in XE!

Second, a goodbye thread for users who are going to leave the community. Example: Hey guys, i find no interest in minecraft anymore, i have to leave. It was a pleasure playing in XE!

Why:  Someone who makes a forum account tells us that the player plans to stay in this community for quite some time. By creating the thread, we can give them a nice, warm welcome to the server. 

For the goodbye threads, it is useful as it helps us remember the past members of the community. It is much better then just having them disappear and forgotten. 

+1
 if u like this suggestion, or -<b>1</b>
 if you don't like it.

[Image: 0KxXwp3.png]
I like when people make their own threads of introduction/goodbye, it gives them a bit more room to be creative.  Smile

Quote:I like when people make their own threads of introduction/goodbye, it gives them a bit more room to be creative.  Smile

+1.
I don't think the introduction thread would be that big of a hit. If people are just joining the server and forums I don't think they'd be too comfortable sharing information about themselves over the internet. I know people I've been playing on this server with for over 2 years and still don't know much about them. Just me opinion
I don't think the introduction thread would be that big of a hit. If people are just joining the server and forums I don't think they'd be too comfortable sharing information about themselves over the internet. I know people I've been playing on this server with for over 2 years and still don't know much about them. Just my opinion
I don't think the introduction thread would be that big of a hit. If people are just joining the server and forums I don't think they'd be too comfortable sharing information about themselves over the internet. I know people I've been playing on this server with for over 2 years and still don't know much about them. Just my opinion
Oops didn't mean for that to post 3 times, and don't know how to delete them lol
I like that idea. I think it would be good for people who aren't overly confident in-game. It would also mean that the whole community (not just the people that go on at the same time) would pack together Big Grin +1 for me
[Image: PESsxBi.png]