• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endermen Farm Problems
Earlier today there was an incident with Nightcraftt's public endermen farm. A player online that goes by the nickname on our hangouts call as: Flame, accidentally pushed the endermite out of the minecart and i had to kill it so it wouldn't kill my 2nd account. I had to enderpearl up there and i am trying to get a new endermite up there but no endermites will spawn. hopefully i can fix this, if not the person that messed up the farm is very sorry, and i sent some mail to nightcraftt if he does not the the forum post

[Image: arrow%20creeper.gif]
Ill hop in later today and help ya out, I may just put a chest down locked to you with an endermite egg in it so you can place it where you need.

"Nihil Sine Fide"
ok you might want to put lots of eggs in there so there is more than 1 backup and make sure nightcraftt can open the chest too

PUN I NEED AN ENDERMITE IN THE MINECART ON TOP OF THE ENDERMAN FARM NOW I HAVE KILLED 2 ENDERMITES IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE IN THE MINECART IT IS AT /WARP night  HURRY
Quote:PUN I NEED AN ENDERMITE IN THE MINECART ON TOP OF THE ENDERMAN FARM NOW I HAVE KILLED 2 ENDERMITES IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE IN THE MINECART IT IS AT /WARP night  HURRY

Please don't spam caps in the forums. (Not sure if that is a rule here or not)
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_ml7afo1rug1snbeyao1_500.gif]
I am sorry I didn't make it in today. Had a lot of house stuff to take care of and ran late. I have an appt. at 11 am pacific tomorrow and Ill be back home around 2pm. I'll hop in then and get ya all set up.

If an Admin is around I give authorization for the assistance if they happen to be on when I'm not.

"Nihil Sine Fide"
Done. But the first few times I did it it seemed to fall through after a few minutes. Pm me on Discord if it isn't there when you get on and I'll try to fix it.

Quote:Done. But the first few times I did it it seemed to fall through after a few minutes. Pm me on Discord if it isn't there when you get on and I'll try to fix it.
Thanks much for taking care of that
"Nihil Sine Fide"
Sorry i left for a while. Had to go on back to back vacations. all is good. ill hope in and fix it. it doesn't work with spawn eggs btw. undermine mechanics are weird 

PM pancake to tell her how to do it so she can learn to do it as well