• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Aplications
I was thinking there should be some staff applications because some of the staff are not very active. Im not saying that the current staff are bad im just saying they are not very active on the MC server, sometimes i see kaboommm and sleep but that is all the staff i have recently seen. I have made a google doc to serve as a template if there are new staff applications, I also think this will be chance to have some non rule breaking people that have played this server for a long time possibly become staff, I know some people that could be a good guide or admin. Pun If you want to ask questions message me in skype or on the forums.

here is the google Doc: https://goo.gl/forms/aHwo0EbOr0LuWHzl2 Please do not submit a reponce this is an example.

[Image: arrow%20creeper.gif]
In my opinion, we actually have enough staff. Xe only gets about 0-3 users a day, so that's basicly 3 users and one staff member. If we ever get passed 6 (users that are not afk), then maybe, but I just feel that xegaming needs more users first.

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_ml7afo1rug1snbeyao1_500.gif]
But have you seen that CF (Which sucks) has about 2-3 staff online with only about 2 users online, i think we are worse than CF (Which sucks) so we should have some more staff or just have the staff a little more active, Also Whenever I am online and i need a staff member's help there are no staff members are online do you see my point?
Quote:But have you seen that CF (Which sucks) has about 2-3 staff online with only about 2 users online, i think we are worse than CF (Which sucks) so we should have some more staff or just have the staff a little more active, Also Whenever I am online and i need a staff member's help there are no staff members are online do you see my point?

I can see your point. Being a full time user on CF, I can see that CF is a lot busier than xegaming is. There are 16 users on right now. (8:07 7/31/16) 14 of them are users. 2 are staff (one mod and one dev). So not sure where you get the 2-3 users. I have never seen it be 2 or 3 users ever.
Earlier this weekend that is when i saw that
Quote:Earlier this weekend that is when i saw that

Oh. I have never seen it drop below 5 users. But we are talking about xegaming, not cobbleforest.  Tongue
A lot of us are still active some times we just get busy with other things. I've been out of town for the past 4 weeks but were still here checking the forums and the discord. We will be updating to 1.10 as soon as the majority of our plugins are updated and stable. As for new staff pretty much all of our staff are still active in some way if its not always in game most are usually around on discord to be reached if needed. We usually do a staff vote on the forums with the community when we do look for new guides. If we do need new staff there will be a announcement here and on the discord. 

I don't think we need new staff at this time. Final and I just got home today from being on vacation for a month. It only happened a couple times but when we were contacted outside of the game to ask for help we got on when we could. I check Discord, the forums, and the dinnerbone site that shows who's in game daily. So even though staff might have not been in game, we're here if you need us. A Discord pm will go straight to my phone so feel free to message me there if you guys need help with anything. There are some changes planned like the update and I think those will bring people back. I'll definitely be on more starting tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: lollll final and I made basically the same reply at the same time
ok i see both of ur points and i didnt know u checked forums and discord every day, when i think active staff i think actually logging onto MC and chatting