• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pvp, Za, And Changes.
I wanted to give an update on to what is happening Thursday the 27th in the morning (Pacific Time).

We will be shutting down for a little while so that I can split Zombie Apocalypse into it's world. This will allow us to have

shared inventories with ZA world so you can bring in your best gear, and also so that the rewards earned are actually able to be used

in main world. 

PvP will be disabled in the new ZA world (name to be announced)

We will be trying an extreme biomes world with a slightly small border, approx 5000 to 8000 and putting the Theatre/Town back in as the spawn for that world.

PVP!!!  Yes I know there are a lot of complaints and gripes about how it is right now. I apologize but I wanted to see how it was being initially received and what the major concerns were.

Having learned quite a bit here is the PvP update list.

1. PvP , will not have ZA running at nights in that world.

2. We will reset the cityworld generator being used and go to the Sahara Desert looking one. This will help reduce the "junky" look of a clean generated city as it will already look somewhat aged and abandoned.

(If it looks too horrible we can try the other styles )

3. We will be pulling PvPManager and adding in the Xteam plugin we were familiar with on Old Xe.  This allows for Teams and Headquarters but doesn't over-ruin the true pvp aspect.

4. LWC, Sponges, and most likely, Shops, will be fully disabled in PvP world (Evix) this time around. We are going to go more of a core hardcore pvp aspect

5. lastlyish  PvP world will remain, as always, separate inventory from main world, and KeepInv will be off. Smile Happy slayin'

If you have any major questions or concerns dealing with this then be sure to respond below and let me know.

"Nihil Sine Fide"
Does this mean that all things from the current pvp (Bases, Inventory, Buildings ect) Will be lost!

Also I was really enjoying the raidable chests in dungeons and above ground ect. Will they be removed!

[Image: ESpxe8B.png]
Yes all items and builds will be wiped, think of it as the Ultimate Raid! Smile  Sorry but hey, that;s how it is when you introduce new things.....that we used to do....back into the server...again...

As far as the raidable stuff and goodies you find, no, that will still be in the world and plenty of resources available. Just not access to the sponges/locking chests etc.. anymore
"Nihil Sine Fide"
So it is shared inventories?!

YES!!!

But I wasted all of my Xp in the separate Za world.....

Zman here you at? I need xGrinder!

Thank you for shared inventories though, it has my vote.

[Image: COD_zombies_dance.gif]
Quote:So it is shared inventories?!

YES!!!

But I wasted all of my Xp in the separate Za world.....

Zman here you at? I need xGrinder!

Thank you for shared inventories though, it has my vote.
You realize I stated shared inventory for the separate ZA world we are doing only, and not PvP yes?
"Nihil Sine Fide"
Glad we are doing this, the pvp world needed a clean up.

[url="http://achievecraft.com"][Image: mca.png][/url]
Whoa, when was there a pvp world created?
A few days ago.
Quote:You realize I stated shared inventory for the separate ZA world we are doing only, and not PvP yes?
Misread, my bad, too much homework.
[Image: COD_zombies_dance.gif]
I agree wholeheartedly with the updates. Wink

[Image: IGwRRfl.png]
I would just like to say that this current PVP world is the best I've seen yet. The idea of integrating city with normal world is awesome. kthx.
[Image: Survivor.png][Image: DonorX.png]
[Image: xegaming+jao+userbar.gif][Image: Guide.png]
Topic closed.