• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Um...pun? What's Going On?
Ok Ok, So I put like 9 hours in the other day getting Hubs set up and sorta burnt myself out Smile  Also, in the process, realized how much work was still yet to be done to do this proper.

So here is the update on what's happening and been done.

1. All Active Hub Worlds are Online, Configured, Permissions and Plugins set-up, working temporary spawns and gates, info etc...

2. Bungee Admin'ing across hubs is now fully set up and I have added all staff to the list of hub admins (There is no difference between Guide and Admin on ability to ban/kick across hubs)

3. Truin has set us up full Database and save backups for each and every Hub individually. If 1 crashes the rest don't even realize anything is wrong.

Last steps are merely cosmetic and bug/exploit testing of any of the setups.

Now a couple more things.

A. Contemplation of moving Current Main Xe over to the hubs environment is proving itself to be a major major undertaking and one, to be honest, I don't really have the energy for. In focusing on getting us set up as Hubs, dealing with compliance, and noticing the amount of time played vs. having everything is too short.

Half the fun of a server community is to provide assistance or team up with one another when you are surviving and gathering resources.

For far too many years we start a fresh world and within a week or so we have the Elites and the Whales already dominating the scene.

So I propose that we DON'T move main over to the hubs and just start using the hubs (when ready) as the new Main Xe, with tougher challenges and

less overpowered access. 

B. Staff using Bungee bans/kicks. Please do not toy with other staff when using the Bungee ban/kick commands. You run the risk of corrupting the player file and I would have to delete the .dat (wipes all money, xp, and pockets inv.) So keep in mind, bans/kicks/mutes are not for playing with Smile 

Ill post again soon as I go along and tidy up details and staff and I test some more things. 

tl:dr  - Pun wants a reset, pun is tired, pun is trying to let folks know how much of an undertaking this has been Smile

"Nihil Sine Fide"
I agree with not moving main over.

I agree too. The current server is pretty full as it is and I think even if you do move it over people will be more interested in starting new on the new world.

Quote:I agree too. The current server is pretty full as it is and I think even if you do move it over people will be more interested in starting new on the new world.
I agree totally
"Nihil Sine Fide"
I agree also people with tons of money and things have nothing to do so starting fresh would be awesome

Quote:I agree also people with tons of money and things have nothing to do so starting fresh would be awesome
Says a lot coming from the guy with 40000000000 xeebles
[url="http://achievecraft.com"][Image: mca.png][/url]
This isn't this server's first reset and it will not be our last.

So I'm ready  Smile

Lets dooo this!

[Image: OWQYyJq.png]
A reset is always a good idea when making a major change like this. By this point everybody has a lot of xeebles and is fully geared. Once you reach that point there is nothing more to do anyway.

Stanley is a magical Pig. Like a Unicorn, Just with more bacon