• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Found A Bug
When you mine packed ice with an eff 4 silktouch diamond pick it will instantly mine but will not register as mined server side, but if you fly so that it does not instantly mine it will break but immediately go back then after breaking it like 10 times it will drop the item,  I believe that this is an issue with world guard or something saying that I am not supposed to mine this fast.  A speady resolution on this issue would be appreciated.

Quote:When you mine packed ice with an eff 4 silktouch diamond pick it will instantly mine but will not register as mined server side, but if you fly so that it does not instantly mine it will break but immediately go back then after breaking it like 10 times it will drop the item,  I believe that this is an issue with world guard or something saying that I am not supposed to mine this fast.  A speady resolution on this issue would be appreciated.

It's actually a known and persistent bug in minecraft itself. https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-34772

When I do some updates I'll check if it is fixed. Other than that we can't do much about it until it's addresses by Mojang.
"Nihil Sine Fide"