• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Additions Soon
After staff and crew have helped me test features with Multiverse, Multiverse Inventories, and SkyBlock, we have found them to be running stable and efficiently.

What does this mean for Xe?

This means, Creative world! Glowstone mining! SkyBlock! and more! Smile   

We will be adding the new features soon but first I want everyone to read the following very carefully...

<b>Please get into the habit of putting your stuff into chests before logging off!  Even after testing for as many bugs and errors as we can, AND have not found any inventory issues, we still </b><b>want everyone to be safe and put your items away before logging off.</b>

This is so that at any point that we add the new plugins, you aren't at risk of losing any hard earned gear / items etc...

I would also suggest you bank your XP.  Money should be fine and that is tracked on SQL so if anything goes wrong there I can repay or compensate any losses.

Thank you and expect the new additions within the next 4 or 5 days.

"Nihil Sine Fide"
WOOOOOOOO! YAY! SKYBLOCK AND CREATIVE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin THANKS PUNJEDI :3
[Image: OWQYyJq.png]
Sounds amazing!  Now about that RP idea...  Think we could use a multiverse for that  Wink

(if its not to much trouble, tbh we need to finalize a actual area before we do that but just a suggestion.) 

-Ven
[size=5]Guide, Oldtimer, and Friend of Xaldin[/size]
[Image: 1673357.gif]
Quote:Sounds amazing!  Now about that RP idea...  Think we could use a multiverse for that  Wink

(if its not to much trouble, tbh we need to finalize a actual area before we do that but just a suggestion.) 

When we are all set up with the planned worlds which shouldn't take too long, we can discuss an RP world, I would like to also consider an Adventure world or something similar but setting that up could be a pain Smile
"Nihil Sine Fide"
Woo! I'm excited. Glad we might finally have multiverse!  Big Grin

Awesome!!!! Smile

*cough* staff world *cough*
[Image: OWQYyJq.png]