• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Of Legends
This is just me trying to find someone to play with, I am pretty amateur (i'm level 16 at the moment) and main Nidalee and Leblanc. I'm not afraid to try new champions and have never rage quit before. So add me  Tongue @WhaleMan

See you there!

[Image: 17d4d1f4f0f8846f494ce50ed11c12a0.gif]Pece

I don't play League but I know there's quite a couple of people here who do Smile

If nobody on the forums responds, try asking in game, people don't check the forums as much as they hang around in game.

Stanley is a magical Pig. Like a Unicorn, Just with more bacon

Quote:I don't play League but I know there's quite a couple of people here who do Smile

If nobody on the forums responds, try asking in game, people don't check the forums as much as they hang around in game.

True that, i used to play a bit but i kinda stopped a while back....  You'll have more luck asking around ingame i think  ^_^

Have fun playing league!
-Ven
[size=5]Guide, Oldtimer, and Friend of Xaldin[/size]
[Image: 1673357.gif]
Quote:True that, i used to play a bit but i kinda stopped a while back....  You'll have more luck asking around ingame i think  ^_^

Have fun playing league!
Aw that's a shame, and yeah asking ingame is pretty efficient, however it's pretty rare to find someone who isn't a feeder and/or is a friendly player. If anyone else has any inquiries, you can message me either on league, minecraft or on forums.

Just added you. Hoping your on NA server since you never really said. I'm a level 30 I was gold 3 last season and just started getting back into league again and now im silver 3. I play a lot of mid too Mostly Ahri and Xerath.

Quote:Just added you. Hoping your on NA server since you never really said. I'm a level 30 I was gold 3 last season and just started getting back into league again and now im silver 3. I play a lot of mid too Mostly Ahri and Xerath.
Ah, that might be a problem, i completely forgot about the area restrictions, sorry but im an oceania player. 

Hmmm, unfortunately I'm on the Singapore/Malaysian server since I live in Sg, but I might consider creating an Oceania account, however I've heard rumours about that particular server being really toxic so yea, I might consider though.

Quote:Hmmm, unfortunately I'm on the Singapore/Malaysian server since I live in Sg, but I might consider creating an Oceania account, however I've heard rumours about that particular server being really toxic so yea, I might consider though.
You heard right, the severs are being extremely lately. I had a ping of 600 the other day, which is a good 550 more than my average...

Anyway, good to see someone showing some love to that DJ Sona skin  Smile