• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Unreal Tournament 4
#1
I used to love playing this growing up and was gutted when I got unreal tournament 3 on steam to find there weren't really any active players but now, Unreal Tournament 4 is being developed!

 

It's currently free to play in Pre-Alpha, I'm not sure if you'll have to pay when the full game is released but the Devs are really doing a great job. The development is very community driven and the gameplay is great.

 

Download: http://www.unrealtournament.com/

 

If anybody wants to play, shoot me a message Smile

Stanley is a magical Pig. Like a Unicorn, Just with more bacon

  Reply
#2
I need more me's. So I can play all the cool stuff coming out Smile

"Nihil Sine Fide"
  Reply
#3
Looks great - bookmarked, I'll check it out tomorrow at some point!

(I think my IP is banned on my other computer's network for some reason, it won't let me connect to only this website.)

  Reply
#4
Quote:Looks great - bookmarked, I'll check it out tomorrow at some point!

(I think my IP is banned on my other computer's network for some reason, it won't let me connect to only this website.)
Oh, I'll let Pun know when I see him, it might be the DDoS protection kicking in for some reason. I thought you just left us Tongue

Stanley is a magical Pig. Like a Unicorn, Just with more bacon

  Reply
#5
Quote:Looks great - bookmarked, I'll check it out tomorrow at some point!

(I think my IP is banned on my other computer's network for some reason, it won't let me connect to only this website.)
 

pm the ip that is being blocked and Ill be sure to remove it from the ddos list if that's what is blocking you.
"Nihil Sine Fide"
  Reply
#6
Quote:pm the ip that is being blocked and Ill be sure to remove it from the ddos list if that's what is blocking you.
Sorry for the late-late-late reply! I have been caught up in summer for the past few weeks  Tongue - I will send the IP on over once I get it tomorrow, out right now.
  Reply
#7
Quote:Sorry for the late-late-late reply! I have been caught up in summer for the past few weeks  Tongue - I will send the IP on over once I get it tomorrow, out right now.
Was wondering what happened to ya Smile
"Nihil Sine Fide"
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)