• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates And Changes
Hey everyone, quite a few things on this list to share Smile

First of, Congratulations to lordoftime91 for coming back to staff. Welcome to Guide!

Also, Congratulations to RaidAndFade for being our newest DevGuide! He brings with him quite the impressive skill set and has already proven his worth here on Xe.

He has updated FrameProtection so that you can now add Friends to your Frame Protections. Use the in game help for more info Smile

He has also updated OreGen so we have brought it back! Now you have a CHOICE on whether or not you wish to have the random ore generation active in your SkyBlock island!

To activate the Ore Gen, simply place a sign within 2 blocks of your cobble generator (the actual block being generated within 2 blocks)

Type in [oregen] on the second line of the sign when placed.  Ratios have been adjusted so Diamonds/Ores are more rare, and now with an added bonus of a very rare

chance of getting a dirt block Smile

If you don't want to have the random ore generation feature, simply leave it as is and it will be the standard Cobble Generator you've always had.

I personally want to give MrMineManCraft a hearty thank you for the work and services he has done for Xe. I apologize that you weren't given more of a tactful farewell on the ranks and

hopefully this can accommodate for that a bit.

Lastly, ShinyRock is here! Glowstone mining world!  It's a new, shared inventory world, that all coal ore has been replaced with Glowstone Blocks.

Use /warp shiny to get there! Not only does it make Glowstone more readily available but also looks pretty wicked on those HD Shader Packs Smile  Enjoy!

(Creative world is still in the works, just takes some bugs to work out yet)

"Nihil Sine Fide"
Yep, im glad i got to join the team, If anyone needs any help feel free to ask me, Always glad to help out Smile

Congrats Lord and Raid! And thanks for updating the plugins. Really liking the Ore Gen.

Congrats on staff you two Smile

[Image: OWQYyJq.png]
Congrats Lordoftime! Glad to see you back.

And Raid, congratulations! Glad there's another Dev here, looking forward to finishing my exams and possibly collaborating on something with you if you'd like? (just ignore my noobyness) Smile

Stanley is a magical Pig. Like a Unicorn, Just with more bacon

Welcome Back, Lordoftime!

And Congrats On DevGuide Raid! Smile
"If one day the speed kills me. Do not cry, because I was smiling"
Congratz you two, looking forward to working with you more Smile

[Image: 214ziut.jpg]
[Image: 167124p.jpg]

Quote:Congrats Lordoftime! Glad to see you back.

And Raid, congratulations! Glad there's another Dev here, looking forward to finishing my exams and possibly collaborating on something with you if you'd like? (just ignore my noobyness) Smile
Corey, Id be glad to collaborate with you. My summer is also close, once i finish my exams hopefully we can collaborate on some big project, and your noobyness is fine, its kinda cute Smile
Pretty shweet shtuff.
Congrats Lord and Raid!! Big Grin