• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Tnt Day And Some Good News
<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">**notice**

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">Not enough interest in TnT party and considering the effort required, I am using today for more bug and plugin testing. We will still be on a fresh world set tomorrow on 1.9.2 Minecraft and I will let everyone know when the archive server is available.

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">Sorry for the quick notice on today's event but I would rather fine tune some features for tomorrow and the parties aren't as much fun with just a few folksSmile

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">Thank you everyone, and stay tuned!

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);"> 

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);"> 

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">I'm going to be doing something a little bit different this time around. I know many of us have had an awesome couple of years on the 1.8 map and although it's good to move forward, it's hard to lose what you've put effort into.

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">SO, having said that, I will be making a full copy of the Main world only, and putting it on the test server when I am done with the 1.9.2 testing phase today.

<p style="color:rgb(20,24,35);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">What does this mean? It means, basically, that we can have an archive of the 1.8 world, visit it for any filming or screenshots or schematics. I will be locking the world down from any new building or adjustments, there will be hardly any plugins except for MultiHome and MyWarp so that you can return to your favorite spots as you like, and a few admin tools to help maintain it.

This shouldn't take up much resource at all and it will only be run as requested, not a 24-7 deal.

Now, on to yesterdays testing. Almost everything I tried, didn't work. This doesn't really affect our ability to operate nor does it leave you, the community, lacking for any protections and/or access. It just simply means we will have to wait a bit longer for those plugins to update or a decent alternative is found.

I am still planning on rolling 1.9.2 out on Friday with the new worlds and today's TnT party will begin around Noon Pacific Standard Time!

tl:dr - running a 1.8 world archive on test server, some plugins are borked still but that's ok and TnT party today <i>smile emoticon</i>

"Nihil Sine Fide"
dang i was hopping to blow up my whole region D:
Witness my Perfect Form
Quote:dang i was hopping to blow up my whole region D:

It's possible when we have more players around that sometime in the future we could do a big TnT party on the old world for like July 4th or whatnot.
"Nihil Sine Fide"
Darn, I wanted to record it but I have school at that time.