• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Time I Pass The Torch.
Aaron found the server in March 2011 and shortly after convinced me to join. I wasn't big into gaming besides stuff like Pokémon but after watching him play I gave in. After he kept telling me about it, I made my silly username based on a late night conversation about eating pancakes on the moon and logged in to the server for the first time. I'm so glad I did. 
At first it was just a getaway from real life where I built pixel art. Aaron would TeamSpeak a lot and I'd listen while mining or building. It wasn't until the reboot though that it became more of a family to me. I stopped being shy and started talking to people on my own.
I have gotten to know many members outside of game, some I see myself being lifelong friends with, and that is because of all what you put into the game Pun. I know how stressful it can be but I really do appreciate all the work you've put into this community. It has been a long 5 years of ups and downs but every second has been awesome.
It's very bittersweet for me that we're taking over but I'm really happy you and Truin are both sticking around. I promise we will do our best to keep the minecraft community going, no matter how many glitches, updates, or buggy plugins get thrown at us. 
We are always open to any feedback or ideas. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm one or both of us on Discord. I'm looking forward to many more years with XeGaming!

Messages In This Thread
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by PunJedi - 09-20-2016, 09:53 PM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by legoboy678^2 - 09-20-2016, 10:54 PM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by Moon - 09-21-2016, 12:08 AM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by mastertad - 09-21-2016, 08:46 AM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by Truin - 09-21-2016, 08:56 AM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by ventus333 - 09-30-2016, 06:19 AM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by Mrkaboommm1 - 10-01-2016, 11:18 PM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by CoreyD97 - 09-20-2016, 10:25 PM