• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Time I Pass The Torch.
I remember the i joined during Xalidin's edge aspect towards the end of that server, I had a small little house out in the middle of nowhere near the /warp egypt where i worked on farming and other aspects of the game. shortly after that i decided to set up a small shop in /warp egypt where i know pun had a house in. at least i remember him having one. my brother had a plot right on the corner from my shop it was interesting.

it was from that moment i made a moto for when i make a shop is that i will always have a sell price for people to sell there stuff. Shortly after buying a massive plot in egypt that I worked on a little then vanished. I would later join an "ally" persay to XEgaming... a server i am not fond to speak about to find that XEgaming does still exist, and to my excitement i without hesitation joined that server. through the good and the bad the emotional and the 'admin aboose' mixed with salt. did my vanishing act again leaving the server because i had everything. only to come back on again here and there every month. those times i was very childish and took things very heavily as well... not a good time for me.

I view XEgaming as a family and I enjoy playing on it. sometimes i view kaboom as the annoying troll brother though >.>

I try to help out where I can though and Im glad that the server still lives on. Xalidin's edge was the one server i felt at home.

Messages In This Thread
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by PunJedi - 09-20-2016, 09:53 PM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by legoboy678^2 - 09-20-2016, 10:54 PM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by Moon - 09-21-2016, 12:08 AM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by mastertad - 09-21-2016, 08:46 AM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by Truin - 09-21-2016, 08:56 AM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by ventus333 - 09-30-2016, 06:19 AM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by Mrkaboommm1 - 10-01-2016, 11:18 PM
It's Time I Pass The Torch. - by CoreyD97 - 09-20-2016, 10:25 PM